About Core & Main
Core & Main (www.coreandmain.com) is one of North America’s largest distributors of water, sewer, storm, fusible piping and fire protection infrastructure products that serves the needs of both contractors and municipalities in all aspects of the water, wastewater, clean water, landfill, energy, and fire protection industries. Core & Main operates more than 246 branches serving North America, the Caribbean and international markets. The company provides localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
Partner with sales to provide expertise and answer questions regarding products and services. Demonstrate how product/services can solve customer issues and create sales opportunities. This position requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position, Core & Main will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Nature and Scope
Education and Experience
•Experience Writing Specifications and Proposals
•Experience in contract negotiation.
•Knowledge of customer business needs.
Requirements of Position
• Work with our branches and personnel to maximize Meters/AMR/AMI opportunities.
• Writing specifications and proposals.
• Cost accounting for installation projects.
• Trouble shooting.
• Liability analysis.
• Liaison with vendors associated with all aspects of Meters/AMR/AMI.
• Explore new markets and email your direct manager and copy the district managers in your territory monthly of changes and all related issues of Meters/AMR/AMI business including status of open and future projects.