About Core & Main
Core & Main (www.coreandmain.com) is one of North America’s largest distributors of water, sewer, storm, fusible piping and fire protection infrastructure products that serves the needs of both contractors and municipalities in all aspects of the water, wastewater, clean water, landfill, energy, and fire protection industries. Core & Main operates more than 246 branches serving North America, the Caribbean and international markets. The company provides localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
Gather disparate data from various data sources; analyze and normalize to ensure data integrity for analysis. Provide consistent, relevant and accurate data as well as guidance/knowledge of the data and definitions that are available for analysis.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Nature and Scope
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance with 3+ years experience
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel (advanced level)
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of relational database concepts
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Sound deductive reasoning and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Presentation skills (MS Powerpoint)